Covid-19 Vaccination Update
Vaccination Update (As of 3/11/2021) - List is Subject to Change
COVID-19 Vaccine Availability Update - For Priority Groups – 1A, 1B, 65 and Up
All sites are by appointment only (otherwise noted) – This is a selective list and does not represent all of the sites available in the San Francisco Bay Area
San Francisco County
- Chinese Hospital - Walk-in COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic (No appointment required) - Hours: Monday to Friday, 10 AM - 3 PM.
- UCSF - Appointment made via Mychart.
- SF Department of Publie Health - People who live and work in San Francisco can sign up for vaccine notification at www.sf.gov/vaccinenotify for latest up to date information on where to be vaccinated and for which priority groups.
- Mass Vaccination Site at City College (Run by UCSF and Dignity Health)
- Mass Vaccination Site at Mascone Center (Run by Kaiser)
- Mass Vaccination Site at SF State (Run by Safeway Pharmacy)
San Mateo County
- Gellert Health Services (Daly City) Walk-in COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic (No appointment required)- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 AM - 3 PM..
All Bay Area Counties